GuidePedia

0







15 likes and ill answer:
Am I single?
Crush?
Birthday?
Do I miss my last relationship ?
Who has my heart ?
Am I the jealous type?
Who would I date that lms ?
Ex I would take back ?
Someone I hate ?
Someone cute that lms ?
Last time I cried ?
Something I hate ?
Something I love ?
Longest relationship ?
Shortest relationship ?
Who do I miss ?
Girl best friend ?
Guy best friend ?
Crushing on someone ?
Ever changed in a car ?
Eye color ?
Height ?
Do I believe in love ?
Something random ?
Favorite holiday ?
Do I give second chances ?
Have I fell in love ?
Someone I trust with my whole life?


15 Likes And I'll Answer These
1. Name -
2. Nickname -
3. Elementary school -
4. Tall or short -
5. Sweats or jeans -
6. Orange or apple -
7. Do you have a crush on someone -
8. Eat or drink -
9. Piercings -
10. Pepsi or coke -

Have you ever...
11. Been in an airplane ?
12. Been in a relationship ?
13. Been in a car accident ?
14. Been in a fist fight ?

Firsts & lasts
15. First piercing -
16. First best friend -
17. First award -
18. First crush -
19. First word -
20. Last person you talked to in person -
21. Last person you texted -
22. Last friend you watched a movie with -
23. Last food you ate -
24. Last movie you watched in theaters -
25. Last song you listened to -
26. Last thing you bought -
27. Last person you hugged -

Favorites
28. Food ?
29. Drink ?
30. Flower ?
31. Animal ?
32. Color ?
33. Place ?
34. Movie ?
35. Subject?

Have you ever ...
36. Fallen in love with someone?
37. Celebrated Halloween?
38. Went over the minutes/texts on your phone?
39. Wanted to smack someone upside the head?
40. Eaten a whole pizza?
41. Did something you regret?
42. Broke a promise?
43. Hid a secret?
44. Pretend to be happy?

Your future...
45. Want kids?
46. Want to get married?
47. Career?


15 Likes and ill Answer These!
'Who Are My Bestfriends?:
Who Has My Heart?:
What Is My Fave Color?:
Who Was The Last Person i Texted?:
Who Dont i Like?:
My First Everything:
Who Do i Want To Spend My Life With?:
WHAT IS MY biggest Fear?:
WHO Makes My Day Go Right ?:
Where Do i Wanna Be 5 YEARS From Now?:


15 likes & i'll answer these questions
1. Favorite color?
2. Birthday?
3. Crush?
4. Bestfriend?
5. Can i ride a fixie?
6. Last call?
7. Last text?
8. Last movie i saw?
9. Last song i heard?

5 Likes And I'll Answer These!
My relationship status:
My addiction:
My Bestfriend:
Someone I truely trust:
Last person I hugged:
Someone I do the craziest stuff with:
Someone I tell everything to:
One confession:
Someone I miss:
Someone I hate:
Someone I love:
Someone who understands me the most:
Someone I had fun with this summer:
My biggest fear:
3 things I hate:
3 things I love:
Who will I take a bullet for that lms:
Someone cute who lms:
Best smile that lms based off pictures:
First person in my contact list:
My last texts from:
Who I tell everything to:
Last food:
Who I trust:
Confession:
What I love:
What I can't wait for:
Whose the cutest boy/girl that lms:
Who I wanna chill with that lms:
Best looking girl to lms:
Best looking boy to lms:

Post a Comment

 
Top